To prepare this recipe it is best to use the COCIMAR octopus leg. Within our wide catalog of references we have chosen pasteurized octopus leg G, which would be enough to make this recipe easy and delicate.
RECIPE FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 500 g. of Octopus Paw G COCIMAR
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 small chillies
- Extra virgin olive oil 50 ml.
- White wine
- 250 g. of clams
- In a frying pan, fry the chopped garlic very thin with the 2 chilli peppers.
- When the garlics are golden, add the clams, cover and wait for them to open, let temper and add the white wine.
- Return to heat and let evaporate alcohol a couple of minutes.
- Open the container of the legs and grilled in a pan with bottom of oil on both sides until they are crispy, and place in a dish making a few small cuts.
- We add the garlics and the clams with their juice on the legs, removing the chilli peppers. Serve hot.