By Javier Novo y Giralda, chef at RESTAURANTE TASTEVIN – Hotel Vincci Frontaura Valladolid.
An octopus millefeuille where the quality of the ingredients is combined to create a unique pleasure.
RECIPE FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 1 octopus sirloin
- Monalisa Potato
- Truffle Melanosporum
- Reduction of Pedro Ximénez
- Cook a potato about 100gr approximately. We cut it into slices and set it apart.
- Put on the thermomix 1 clove of garlic, a drizzle of honey and a spoonful of mayonnaise.
- The octopus is filleted and interspersed with the potato making a millefeuille.
- Next to the potato is added grated black truffle and virgin olive oil, add the toasted garlic on top and put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 4 minutes.
On the plate we paint a reduction cord of Pedro Ximénez, we sprinkle paprika and we mount the skewer.