For the preparation of this recipe we have chosen among our references Pulpo Cocido Troceado COCIMAR, for your convenience, since you only have to open the octopus tray and you do not have to cut it, it comes in slices of 1 cm. “to pick the mouth”.
RECIPE FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 400 g Pulpo Cocido Troceado COCIMAR
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 100 ml. of whipped cream
- Medium garlic clove medium
- In a blender bowl, add 100 ml of liquid cream until very thick.
- Once assembled add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and half a clove of raw garlic, a pinch of salt and beat again.
- Add this mixture over the octopus and put in the preheated oven at 180º C for 10-12 minutes.
- When it is already hot, brown lightly and serve.
- If desired you can add potatoes cooked in slices and place them on a base, to give the dish more consistency.