To prepare this recipe we have chosen the product COCIMAR octopus legs vacuum packed and pasteurized.
RECIPE FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 500 g. of octopus legs COCIMAR
- 4 medium potatoes
- Sweet paprika
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Put the potatoes to cook with their skin in salted water.
- Remove the COCIMAR octopus legs from their container and brown them whole in a pan with bottom oil until they are crispy and can also be grilled on the barbecue).
- Peel and chop the potatoes add a splash of milk and salt and beat until a thick puree. Chop the octopus into thick slices to taste and place on a base of mashed potatoes.
- Add salt and sweet paprika and water generously with extra virgin olive oil. Serve hot