By RESTAURANTE CAMPOGRANDE.
This octopus stewed in red wine is a simple and delicious dish to enjoy the best octopus in a different way.
RECIPE FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 1 leg of cooked octopus
- 80 gr of butter
- 1 green apple
- 3 wild asparagus
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 100 cl of red wine
- Pinch of white pepper
- Apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- Put half the butter in a pan and sauté the apple in small cubes with the trigueros cut in julienne.
- Add pepper, salt and vinegar, and reserve.
- In the same pan, put the rest of the butter with the octopus cut into slices.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice and wine.
- Let reduce.
Put the octopus slices in a row and on the side the apple vinaigrette. Sauce with wine reduction only the octopus.